Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 1 Woche 2 Tage her #16906

• jussip
  • jussips Avatar
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
  • Dank erhalten: 1
I'm trying to make front wheel myself, shaft is a4 m5 threaded rod with 4 pc. S625-2RS bearings. Wheel size is 80x50 mm.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 1 Woche 12 Stunden her #16912

• romualdas
  • romualdass Avatar
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
  • Dank erhalten: 8
Good to hear that Hall sensor based approach works.
I'm very keen to see the circuit and the part list.
Do you have plans or ideas where to put it on the chassis as well? somewhere between the motor box and back part of the cover I guess?
Do you think it will be enough to register the little movements, because it still looks like chassis doesn't move a lot with some force applied.

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 5 Tage 4 Stunden her #16917

• Paddy
  • Paddys Avatar Autor
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
  • Dank erhalten: 172
Hi jussip,

this looks good, share your results if it works :-)
As I see, you changed the perimeter receiver box. This is an open issue for me because the origin box designed by Robin will not fit either at origin design nor at my design. It will collid with the front nose. What about your design? Maybe your box is smaller or your front bracket is shorter?

Patrick

Tianchen TC-158N umgebaut auf Ardumower 1.0a10-dev Azurit
Klarstein Cleantouch Staubsauger umgebaut auf Ardumower 1.0a5 Azurit

3D Druck gefällig? Schreibt mich einfach an, dann hat mein Drucker auch was zu tun

www.weberpatrick.de

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 5 Tage 3 Stunden her #16918

• Paddy
  • Paddys Avatar Autor
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
I made some progress on hall sensor bumper. My board looks like this

Nothing fancy and it doesn't look great but it works. Some kind of schematics

You need just a few, inexpensive parts:

- 2x linear Hall sensor (SS495A)
- 2x 10k Potentiometer
- 1x 2 channel voltage comparator (LM393)
- 2x 100nF capacitors (ceramic)
- 2x LED and resistors for LED

A short video shows how it works. The upper chassis just moves few mm. I attached everything at the front of PCB box. Next steps are printing the adjusted "frame" parts to get a smaller gap between PCB box and chassis. This will also make everything more rigid. Also I need to design an enclosure for hall sensors. The small PCB will be placed inside PCB box. This way, I can adjust sensitivity (poti) after everything is placed.

Patrick
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: romualdas

3D Druck gefällig? Schreibt mich einfach an, dann hat mein Drucker auch was zu tun

www.weberpatrick.de

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 5 Tage her #16919

• jussip
  • jussips Avatar
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer

Paddy schrieb: Hi jussip,

this looks good, share your results if it works :-)
As I see, you changed the perimeter receiver box. This is an open issue for me because the origin box designed by Robin will not fit either at origin design nor at my design. It will collid with the front nose. What about your design? Maybe your box is smaller or your front bracket is shorter?

Patrick

Receiver box is lower and narrower because wheel bump into original. Front bracket is made bit longer because I had to move wheel forward so it wont bump into cut cover. Then I had to mod nose and so on :) Lot of mods are done and I'll start printing marathon soon. I'll start my own thread when I have at least some actual parts ready.

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 4 Tage 11 Stunden her #16922

• romualdas
  • romualdass Avatar
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
  • Dank erhalten: 8
Thanks a lot for details on the hall sensor based bumper. I'll try to build one soon.
Just one question: have you considered placing the magnets and sensors somewhere on the motor box and the back part of the shell (there's even space for that, just behind the cover)?
Technically, any frontal impact should pretty much translate to the back as well, because the shell is not flexible.
At the same time, almost no extra parts would be necessary, except maybe the covers for the hall sensors

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 4 Tage 4 Stunden her #16923

• Paddy
  • Paddys Avatar Autor
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
Hi,

my first idea was also to place everything on the back part like under lid of motor boxes. For front impact detection, it will work good because it translates to the back like you described.
But if you hit an obstacle on a side or when robot rotates (obstacle left of robot, robot rotates in this direction and hit obstacle), there is nearly no move at the back side but much move on front.

There are only few small parts needed to attach the sensors. Also, only the front frame part (hope you know which one I mean) needs to be replaced by an smaller one. I will print it this afternoon and will provide pictures and files this weekend.

www.weberpatrick.de

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 3 Tage 15 Stunden her #16925

• Marst
  • Marsts Avatar
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
  • Dank erhalten: 0
Hallo,

da dies mein ertser Post hier ist, möchte ich mich kurz vorstellen,.
Mein Name ist Mario, bin 52 Jahre alt und komme aus Sachsen.
Ich lese hier seit langer Zeit stumm mit und Dank dieses Forums hat mein Mower bereits ein Jahr gemäht.
Daher möchte ich etwas an aus meiner Erfahrung an Euch zurückgeben.
Mein Mäher hat die angetriebenen Räder hinten, wie auch hier geplant.
Das funktioniert bei mir auch perfekt.
Jetzt mein Tipp, plant vorn 2 bewegliche Räder und nicht nur eins in der Mitte, außer Ihr habt nur eine kleine
Rasenfläche mit englischen Rasen.
Meine erste Ausführung mit nur einem Rad in der Mitte hat gezeigt das der Mower bei Bodenunebenheiten einsinkt
und der Mower aufsitzt und bei Bodenerhebungen springt..
Außerdem ist das gesamte Fahrverhalten ziemlich unruhig was mit 2 Rädern vorn wesentlich besser ist.

Dies nur als Tipp, da ich weiß wie viel Zeit es in Anspruch nimmt alles zu zeichnen und neu zu drucken.

Sollte Interesse bestehen, mache ich gern ein Foto von der Frontansicht meines Mower und zeige es Euch.

Gruß Mario

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 1 Tag 19 Stunden her #16927

• jussip
  • jussips Avatar
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
Paddy, did you print rear wheel surfaces? I'm planning to print them from TPC but just looking slicer. 100% infill volume is 310cc/pc, so probably 500g roll is not enough.
Other thing, I think it should be scale down bit if printed flexible material

Letzte Änderung: von jussip.

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 1 Tag 17 Stunden her #16928

• Roland
  • Rolands Avatar
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
  • Dank erhalten: 225
Auch wenn ich hier die gedruckt Version nicht verfolge, so bin ich immer interessiert, wie andere Leute ihren Mower aufbauen. Vielleicht kannst du ja mal paar Bilder in einem neuen Thread posten.

"There’s a way to do it better - find it" ― Thomas A. Edison

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 1 Tag 17 Stunden her #16929

• Paddy
  • Paddys Avatar Autor
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
Mein aktueller Mower hat auch zwei Räder vorne. Ich werde es mal mit dem einen Rad versuchen. Sollte es nicht klappen, muss die Front entsprechend angepasst und neu gedruckt werden. Danke für den Hinweis, ich werde mal beobachten, wie es sich verhält auf dem Rasen

www.weberpatrick.de

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 1 Tag 17 Stunden her #16930

• Paddy
  • Paddys Avatar Autor
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
Hi,
I also want to print the wheel (surface) with TPU but I had no success so far. I always get jams after a while so I need to thinker a bit around to get it fixed.
Because I need some space for mowing chassis, my wheels are smaller and they will not need any infill. I plan to print it with 3 perimeters and 0% infill. I share my file if I get it managed.

www.weberpatrick.de

Paddy's Ardumower Arctic Hare 17 Stunden 33 Minuten her #16931

• olli2ardumower
  • olli2ardumowers Avatar
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
  • Dank erhalten: 5
Hi, auch ich lese hier gerne Still mit, mein aktueller Mower hat nur ein Rad vorne.
Ich hatte zwei, das MächBild war deutlich besser als mit einem, allerdings kam der Mover bei leichten Anstieg und in einer kurve durch das verlagern des Achsendruck nicht mehr von der Stelle, so das er sich eingegraben hat.
Mit nur einen Rad fahrt er bei mir deutlich besser mit ständigen druck auf die Antriebsachse.
Ich bin dabei ein 8cm Rad mit mindesten 2cm stärte anzupassen so das die Unebenheiten besser genommen werden.

Bei mir mit leichten Steigungen in den kurven hat sich nur ein Rad vorne besser durchgesetzt.

Ladezeit der Seite: 3.848 Sekunden