Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
Kinder lieben Musik! Mit der der ArduSoundBox gibt es nun eine tolle DIY Lösung für alle kleinen und großen Musikliebhaber.
  • Seite:

THEMA: Few questions

Few questions 2 Wochen 1 Tag her #16669

• jussip
  • jussips Avatar Autor
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
  • Dank erhalten: 1
I'm working on 3d print model before buying stuff. I have not found answers these few things, hope that someone can help me.

1. What is blade assembly swing of that 190 mm disc and 35 mm blades? (or radius from blade tip to motor shaft center)
2. How much clearance is needed between blades and blade protector case?
3. What height loop receiver coil should be above ground? If using two coils, how much apart they must be?
4. Arduino sonar sensors, how those survive outside?

I have two separate lawn areas and those are quite complex shape with lot of obstacles. Is there some kind of "memory" or behaviour programmed on firmware that mower knows what area it should be go next? or where it has not been in while or something like that...

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Few questions 2 Wochen 18 Stunden her #16674

• Roland
  • Rolands Avatar
  • Benutzer
  • Benutzer
  • Dank erhalten: 223
1. What is blade assembly swing of that 190 mm disc and 35 mm blades? (or radius from blade tip to motor shaft center)
Radius: 11cm

2. How much clearance is needed between blades and blade protector case?
My personally opinion: 4cm Because if it is two low, wet gras could slow down you disc.

3. What height loop receiver coil should be above ground?
This depends. They should be over the grass. Because if the grass is wet, they could be disturbed.
Furthermore, if the Mowmotor is near the coils, there is a sweet spot in height, on which height the motor does not disturbed
the coils so much. I think its about 3cm over the shaft. You can test this.

If using two coils, how much apart they must be?
9 to 15 cm for Raindancer.
Azurit supports one coil only as far as I know.

4. Arduino sonar sensors, how those survive outside?
Should not get wet. Therefore it's not really usable in rain. If you really don't need it, don't use it or use water resistant sonar sensors.
In Raindancer they are used to slow down the mower, if an obstacle is near by and then bump gently against the obstacle. I used this, because I have Obstacles without the wire fence in my garden.
In Azurite you can avoid to hit the obstacle - but don't think this is a 100% solution and you can trust on it without bumpers.

5. I have two separate lawn areas and those are quite complex shape with lot of obstacles. Is there some kind of "memory" or behaviour programmed on firmware that mower knows what area it should be go next? or where it has not been in while or something like that...
I don't know really what you can do in Azurite.
In Raindancer you can start mowing in the first Area and the next time drive to the second area and start mowing. But it depends on how the areas are separated/connected.
A card is not supported in both firmwares. Therefore the mower didn't know where it was.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

"There’s a way to do it better - find it" ― Thomas A. Edison
Letzte Änderung: von Roland.
  • Seite:
Moderatoren: Hobby-Bastler
Ladezeit der Seite: 1.817 Sekunden